Announcements
The Scaleform forum is now read-only. Please head to the Gamedev site for product support.
Scaleform Forum (Read Only)
Scaleform enables developers to leverage the power of the Adobe® Flash® tool set to create powerful user interface environments for video games.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
bdavis_1
410 Views, 2 Replies

Unity 4 support

Hi,

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse here, but it sounds like everyone that relies on the Scaleform plugin is unable to upgrade to Unity 4.x due to compatability issues with the current version of the plugin. Any chance of getting a patch out?

Thanks,
Brian
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
walker.troy
in reply to: bdavis_1

I too am curious to know that status of this... been in a holding pattern on purchasing both Unity Pro and Scaleform to begin actually working with the products together...

any new news?  any news?

Message 3 of 3

If you are using Eval, you can get the latest eval which includes support for Unity 4. Also, if you are a licensed customer, send me a private message, and I can get you in contact with the right person to get you an early copy of Scaleform 4.2 with Unity 4 support.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report