Announcements
The Scaleform forum is now read-only. Please head to the Gamedev site for product support.
Scaleform Forum (Read Only)
Scaleform enables developers to leverage the power of the Adobe® Flash® tool set to create powerful user interface environments for video games.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jarsigner and keystore problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hp5lamps
1415 Views, 2 Replies

jarsigner and keystore problems

Just came across Scaleform and thinks its a great idea and exactly what I was looking for. I am trying out product out using the eval key but I cant seem to get the default Starforce apk to build and load onto my Android device.

My main issue is with the keystore and java:

jarsigner -keystore C:/cygwin64/home/Hiren/.android/debug.keystore -storepass android LocalApps/StarforceTD/Android/StarforceTD.apk.unaligned androiddebugkey

jarsigner error: java.lang.RuntimeException: keystore load: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
Projects/Common/ShippingPlayer.mk:82: recipe for target 'LocalApps/StarforceTD/Android/StarforceTD.apk' failed

make: *** [LocalApps/StarforceTD/Android/StarforceTD.apk] Error 1 

This is from the Deployer app but I get similar when run through cygwin command. My main concern is the line "-storepass android". 'android' is NOT the password for the keystore I generated in java keytools. I have struggled all day with this but Im hoping I can get this to work as it will be one of our most useful tools. 

I have tried both jdk 1.6 and 1.7. cygwin64 is the latest at this time. scaleform is 4.2. Android sdk is v19.

I am working on a Windows 7 64bit OS.

Let me know if you need more info from me.

Thanks,

hp

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hp5lamps
in reply to: hp5lamps

UPDATE:

I got passed this stage but now I have the following error:

jarsigner: Certificate chain not found for: androiddebugkey.  androiddebugkey must reference a valid KeyStore key entry containing a private key and corresponding public key certificate chain.

Is there a step by step process to generate the relavent .keystore and certificate which would work on scaleform?

The Android developer site doesnt really help. For example, scaleform uses the default password 'android' but doesnt specify that anywhere. I want to have instructions which would work with scaleform guaranteed. 

Message 3 of 3
rn3_17
in reply to: hp5lamps

How did you set your cygwin to sign it with your own keystore and not debug.keystore.?
So that if you build it, it will be ready for upload on google play

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report