Announcements
The Scaleform forum is now read-only. Please head to the Gamedev site for product support.
Scaleform Forum (Read Only)
Scaleform enables developers to leverage the power of the Adobe® Flash® tool set to create powerful user interface environments for video games.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect an update to the mobile SDK for XCode 5 and Mavericks?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
gummudu
434 Views, 0 Replies

When can we expect an update to the mobile SDK for XCode 5 and Mavericks?

The requirements for the mobile SDK seem really dated.

(taken from the getting started pdf)
Requirements:
This software needs to be installed on your development computer for the proper operation of Scaleform.
* Mac OS X Snow Leopard
* Xcode 3.2.5, Xcode 4
* Recent SDK version

I've been trying to evaluate the SDK but was unlucky enough, it seems, to have a brand new Macbook Pro Retina which came by default with Mavericks and then I installed the latest version of XCode 5.

When trying to use the Autodesk SDK 4.2 on this environment has been horrible, all of the documentation is written for previous OSX and XCode versions, a lot of stuff has changed and nothing seems to have been updated, so I'm getting a really bad experience.

It's been a couple of months since Mavericks and XCode 5 came out so it is a little alarming that there is no update, which I know of, to the SDK and documentation.

I feel like it is about time for an update, I don't want to go through the hassle of downgrading

So the question remains, when can we expect an update to the Autodesk mobile SDK with updated files and docs for Mavericks and XCode 5 ?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report