Announcements
The Scaleform forum is now read-only. Please head to the Gamedev site for product support.
Scaleform Forum (Read Only)
Scaleform enables developers to leverage the power of the Adobe® Flash® tool set to create powerful user interface environments for video games.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from Scaleform 4.1 to 4.2

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
takopus
451 Views, 4 Replies

Upgrade from Scaleform 4.1 to 4.2

I've searched through all Autodesk sites, send this question to Customer Support week ago and got to reply, searched through this forum and so on, but can't find an answer. Please, can somebody help me?

I have project made in Scaleform 4.1. It was working ok till some last time. Probably newest Android version causing it to only launch once and never again. So I decided to try the simple way and rebuild it with Scaleform 4.2.

Problem is: I don't have a serial number for Scaleform 4.2, since 4.1 had none (or I'm unable to find it after very deep searching). Nor can I find an answer to this simple question: as an owner of Scaleform 4.1, can I somehow get key for Scaleform 4.2, or am I to buy it?

Thanks in advance to anyone who will help me!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
AD_NEdwards
in reply to: takopus

Hi,

Can you clarify exactly which Scaleform packages your are using and where you are downloading them from? It sounds like you have a 4.1 package and a 4.2 package?

Are you saying you never received any license information for your 4.1 package?

Message 3 of 5
takopus
in reply to: AD_NEdwards

Hi and thank you for your reply!

I got Scaleform 4.1 Mobile SDK for Android after I bought it almost year ago. It seems I can still download it on Product Download page (strange thing, though: most of the time pair of order id and password doesn't work, while email and last digits of my credit card works ok). There are screenshots for Order Details (I blurred out some of those details, but I'm ready to provide it personally) and for Download purchases pages.

As for Scaleform 4.2, I got it on Scaleform Public SDK Downloads page. It is evaluation version and requires serial number, which I don't have since 4.1 didn't had it.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: I'm not sure about license information. The only thing that looks like it is a Product SKU, and I do have it, but it doesn't seem to work as a key for version 4.2.

Message 4 of 5
AD_NEdwards
in reply to: takopus

Can you send your order information over to gameware@autodesk.com and ask them to look up any license information associated with your order number?

It sounds like the primary issue is that we need to see if you have an active license that we can pull up and apply to the updated 4.2 package you're trying to use.

Message 5 of 5
takopus
in reply to: AD_NEdwards

Will do!

Thanks for your help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report