Announcements
The Scaleform forum is now read-only. Please head to the Gamedev site for product support.
Scaleform Forum (Read Only)
Scaleform enables developers to leverage the power of the Adobe® Flash® tool set to create powerful user interface environments for video games.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems installing Scaleform Mobile SDK 4.2 Trial

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
armandniculescu
1003 Views, 3 Replies

Problems installing Scaleform Mobile SDK 4.2 Trial

I'm new to Scaleform (just heard of it) but I'm interested in porting a Flash/AIR game to Windows Phone/Store.

I downloaded and installed the Mobile SDK for Windows Store however no entries are created in the Start Menu. After installation a Getting Started window appears but if I try to launch any demo I get an error in GFxMediaPlayer.exe - "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"

The SDK is installed on C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Scaleform\GFx SDK 4.2_Mobile_SDK. 

Exporter.exe reports that the license is not found (I put the license code I got by email in a file called sf_license.txt in C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Scaleform\GFx SDK 4.2_Mobile_SDK\Bin

The GFXSDK env. variable was not set so I set it myself to the path above....

What am doing wrong?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
RichMC
in reply to: armandniculescu

Greetings, I have forwarded your post and am awaiting reply.

Richard Mc
Autodesk Gameware
Scaleform Division
Message 3 of 4

Did you receive any reply? Got the same problem here

Message 4 of 4
adjm
in reply to: dani_mrquez

Hi Guys,

The Scaleform 4.4 Mobile SDK was released which adds a lot of great fixes, moves everybody to the latest Scaleform 4.4 codebase, and adds 64-bit Support for iOS:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/scaleform-mobile-development/scaleform-4-4-mobile-sdk-has-been-release...

Please try updating to this version if you haven't already and let us know if you continue to have issues.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Scaleform Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report