Announcements
The Scaleform forum is now read-only. Please head to the Gamedev site for product support.
Scaleform Forum (Read Only)
Scaleform enables developers to leverage the power of the Adobe® Flash® tool set to create powerful user interface environments for video games.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make error building Android Shipping+NoRTTI config in SDK 4.2

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
520 Views, 1 Reply

Make error building Android Shipping+NoRTTI config in SDK 4.2

When initiating the following make command:

make P=Android C=Shipping+NoRTTI

I receive the following error:

Src/Render/GL/GL_MeshCache.cpp:814: error: undefined reference to 'Scaleform::Render::MeshCache::StagingBufferPrep::StagingBufferPrep(Scaleform::Render::MeshCache*, Scaleform::Render::MeshCacheItem::MeshContent&, Scaleform::Render::VertexFormat const*, bool, Scaleform::Render::MeshCacheItem*)'

This seems like a linker error related to the libgfxrender_gl.a file in $(SDK)/Lib/Android/Shipping_NoRTTI. Since I can't rebuild that file myself, I'm asking here to see if anybody else has encountered this issue.

I can build Debug+NoRTTI and Release+NoRTTI just fine; plenty of warnings but no errors. I can successfully make and install APKs for both of these configs, just not for Shipping.

Is this a known issue with version 4.2 of the SDK? Is something possibly corrupted in my installation?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Turned out to be an error in our particular version of the 4.2 SDK. Updated version of the SDK resolved the problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report