Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
duchoabn
264 Views, 2 Replies

some question

Dear all

I have some question please help me to answer it

1. I do not fully understand how i can combine revit architectural and revit structural well in designing project
2. Using revit structural to design detail technical drawing in your lesson is awsome but autocad structural detailing also do it with the high quality.
Is it necessary to use revit structural for it? How can i combine them? if yes, when?
3. Designing BIM use firm sofware autodesk consist of: Revit architectural, revit structural, robot, autocad structural detailing. I wonder wether I think about it right or wrong?
Architectural model was completed in revit architectual, then link to revit structrual. Revit structrual will create structural model and move it to robot structural analysis to caculate
structural design elements then send result to revit structural, deploy detail in revit structural hay autocad structural detailing.
4. I know some structural design softwares:
-autodesk firm: Revit structure, Robot
- Graitec advance suite
- CSC Orion, Fastrak,S-frame
- Tekla
I hope you consult strengths and weaknesses of them? Besides I hope you can distinct Graitec và Robot?
5. That's greate if you can share with me some useful revit structural and autodesk robot documents? OK)
Sincerely, thank you so much!!!!!

THANKS ALL

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
HoshangMustafa
in reply to: duchoabn

Hi

5. That's greate if you can share with me some useful revit structural and autodesk robot documents? OK)
Sincerely, thank you so much!!!!!

I agree.

Please find the attached file.

http://we.tl/YakZOShVJ3

Message 3 of 3
duchoabn
in reply to: HoshangMustafa

thanks hi

please share to me a book to practice robot or revit structure

I saw file pdf of autodesk But It not good for fact

thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report