Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
saclovitzky
431 Views, 3 Replies

reinforcement maps

Hello Artur,

In trying to display the reinforcement maps, I've used the command "required reinforcement for rc slab/walls/plate and shell reinforcement(and run the calculation based on the inputted ULS and SLS combination). As you previously discussed to me that deflection on the walls is not applicable ( I mean the scaling procedure is only applicable to slabs) but I only want to view the required reinforcement maps, is it still possible/reliable to view the reinforcement maps result despite error warnings in deflection(see attached)?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: saclovitzky

Ramon

Results are correct from caclulation = design point of view but exceeding admisible reinforcement ratio (this ratio is given by the national code).

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 4
saclovitzky

Hello Rafal,

Basically, what you mean is that, the reinforcement maps are correct despite deflection error result being displayed?Am I corrrect?

Message 4 of 4
Rafal.Gaweda

Basically, what you mean is that, the reinforcement maps are correct despite deflection error result being displayed?

Maps are correct  = they presents results as they are calculated.

But the results do not fulfill deflection limit => with this amount of rebars \ steel the deflection is exceeding limit set by you.

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report