Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Jorgew09
303 Views, 3 Replies

panels

hi, im trying to make a base of the fundation. but when i do, the growned slab goes away. its just like a frame with nothing inside. what to do?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Jorgew09

I'm sorry but I'm not sure if I understand this issue correctly. Could you give more detailed description of the way you created the panel and attach some screen captures that illustrate the situation please?  Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4
Jorgew09
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

im following Autodesk robot structural analysis profesional 2010 training manual - metric version, page 116. and i think im doing something wrong... but i cant figure it out... 

Message 4 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Jorgew09

I'm very sorry to say but apparently you skipped the key point that you are supposed to start with a solid structure type rather than a shell (page 113). Please change the model type to the solid (Geometry  > structure type) and delete all objects leaving only the structural axes. Then try to follow the steps described in the manual.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report