Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modeling a water tank shell

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
hussamshihabi
1169 Views, 3 Replies

modeling a water tank shell

hi i am trying to model a high water tank in a cylinerical form and it's not working out for me at all can any one please provide an example of how to moder a simple water tower from A to Z cuz i tried alot and the resaults i am getting are wrong for sure... i also need the how to reinforce the bottom shell in diagonal and circumference bars ......help is appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

hi i am trying to model a high water tank in a cylinerical form and it's not working out for me at all can any one please provide an example of how to moder a simple water tower from A to Z cuz i tried alot and the resaults i am getting are wrong for sure...

http://screencast.com/t/AYBIPMuV1

then add properties, loads, supports etc

i also need the how to reinforce the bottom shell in diagonal and circumference bars ......help is appreciated 

Point 1 = circle center

main reinforcement = radial; rependicular = circumferential

polarreinf.jpg 

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 4

hi i tried it and did not work . itried like u told me but the final drwaings dont show diagonal and circumferential reinforcement please can u show me by video more about this cuz i couldnt upload my file "i tried 4 times" ... and about the arch beam how to do it please?

Message 4 of 4

There is no provided reinforcement generated in program for polar reinforcement -> no drawings.
Take required reinforcement results distribute and draw reinforcement in CAD program by yourself.

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report