Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

layout RC Beams/Beam - definition

15 REPLIES 15
Message 1 of 16
Jorgew09
800 Views, 15 Replies

layout RC Beams/Beam - definition

i can't find the  RC Beams/Beam - definition layout. can you please help me?

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Jorgew09

In Robot 2012 it is no longer available. It has been replaced by the common Provided reinforcement one. From there you can access the RC Design modules in the stand alone modes using the buttons displayed on the right hand side edge of the screen. If you want to import beam from the model it will be automatically transferred to the appropriate module after its selection and pressing the export button as shown on the attached picture.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 16
Jorgew09
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

thank you. but now i got a new problem. i cant find the button so i can calculate according to my standard. (the calculation option set window)

Message 4 of 16
Artur.Kosakowski

The design code should be set in Job Preferences. The Calculation option dialog is available under a button of from the top text command menu.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 16
Jorgew09

thanks!

nowi cant find the curves from the beam results...

Message 6 of 16
Artur.Kosakowski

I hope  that this option will show itself as well after you read my answer Smiley Happy

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 16
Jorgew09

thank you Artur.

when im in the reinforcement layout theres nothing there. it says no selection. what have i done  wrong this time? 

Message 8 of 16
Artur.Kosakowski

Try to select in the Inspector the beam (column etc.) you want to design.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 9 of 16
Jorgew09

this is what im getting. stil no modell 

Message 10 of 16
Artur.Kosakowski

The window you refer to is to display properties of selected reinforcement bar(s). Most likely unless you closed it) the beam's view is hidden behind this enlarged dialog. You can close it as well as try to restore the default arrangement of the dialogs or just add the beam's view window.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 11 of 16
Jorgew09

in the member type definition vindu i cant see the "calculations for the moment in the direction(s)". where can i find it?

Message 12 of 16
Artur.Kosakowski

I'm sorry but I can hardly see any link between the member type definition and the RC Beam Design layout and therefore I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. Could you make a screen capture that illustrate this new issue please?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 13 of 16
Jorgew09

Message 14 of 16
Artur.Kosakowski

Is your model type a 2D Frame?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 15 of 16
Jorgew09

no, 3D

Message 16 of 16
Artur.Kosakowski

Send me the rtd file please.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report