Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is the unbalanced moment effect considered in robot shear stress values ?

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
adnan_0
504 Views, 6 Replies

is the unbalanced moment effect considered in robot shear stress values ?

thnx in advance

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: adnan_0

If you mean punching verification (RC Slab Provided Reinforcement) then yes, it is considered.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 7
adnan_0
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

no i mean in reading stress 1-2 in maps . is the values obtained take in consideration the unbalanced moment effect on  shear stress .

Message 4 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski

This is the shear in the plane of a panel rather than in the out of the panel plane direction. This stress can be caused by in plane shear force Nxy and twisting moment Mxy.  I'm sorry but I don't understand what effect exactly you mean. Could you give us more detailed description please? 

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 7
adnan_0

i think you answered me in indirect way .. so this stress result is the combination of  shear force Nxy and twisting moment Mxy. 

if we agree on this i will accept as an answer unless u want further detailed descreption to help  others i dont mind explaining .. 

Message 6 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski

so this stress result is the combination of  shear force Nxy and twisting moment Mxy. 

Correct Smiley Happy

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 7
adnan_0

thanks a lot for your time .. i appriciate your help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report