Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi incoherent mesh no matter what options specified

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Tmlk89
652 Views, 8 Replies

hi incoherent mesh no matter what options specified

Hi there

i've had a great trouble with the error incoherent mesh on edges and i really need this to work

any  ideas guys ?!??!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Tmlk89

I would focus on the way the analytical model has been created in Revit and correct it either in Revit or Robot before trying to mesh it.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 9
Tmlk89

First 
thanks alot for your rply and feeback

i 've modeled the first two levels which are the parking level and the ground level correctly with least incoherent mesh troubles

as a matter of fact im calculating the reinforcement for them this instance

as a student im open to any kind of knowledge or info.

but i've tried to correct both the physical and the analytical model many times without any luck

and my professor wants me to use delaunay mesh method with element size of 0.5 m

any more help would be greatly appreciated

Message 4 of 9
Tmlk89

if possible how can i make robot  to ASD display The Diameter of the reinforcement  in mm not in numbers 

#3 or any other number

Message 5 of 9
Artur.Kosakowski

This depends on the selected design code/reinforcement bar database (US vs. e.g. EC)

Artur Kosakowski
Message 6 of 9
Tmlk89
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Thx alot

so about the meshing

i should just select and drag the incoherence point to another and calculate right ?
Message 7 of 9
Artur.Kosakowski

You may find these posts useful:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/Revit-to-Robot-link-why-are-rigid-links-crea...

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/Structure-verification/m-p/3334637

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/Calculations-not-completed-objects-not-in-sa...

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 8 of 9
Tmlk89
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

hey artur

i've been rtrying to fix the meshing manually since yesterday and it's pretty crutial i do it in the next 2-5hours

can u help me remesh my model or send me the meshed model please

i know u're a busy man and it's too much to ask
but is there anyway u could do that
im still a newbie to autodesk awesome products
Message 9 of 9
Tmlk89

im getting the warning distorted element and i cant get rid of the incoherence error

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report