Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

génération du vent 3D-portique

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
colastanarobo
559 Views, 13 Replies

génération du vent 3D-portique

Bonjour,

Quand on fait la génération du vent en 3D, j'obtiens les charges de vent sur les lisses de bardages et les pannes, et les poteaux?

Comment faire?

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

voici le fichier test

Message 3 of 14

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly but this option assumes that when you generate elements that are perpendicular to frames then climatic loads are applied to these elements instead to frames directly. If you want to have them applied to the frames you can generate roof beams and side beams after automatic generation of 3D model.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 4 of 14

Hello Sir,

I don't understand your answer but that's what I want to know:
when I generated the wind in 3d and the wind is not applied on the frames, I have to restart the generation of wind with panals?

Message 5 of 14

Is this what you want to obtain?

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 6 of 14

I cannot view the file, it's damaged

Message 7 of 14

I have no problem with downloading and opening this docx file. Anybody else having such issue as well?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 8 of 14

As pdf

Rafal Gaweda
Message 9 of 14

Hello,

when I generate the wind in 3d, I need to create BARDAGES to redistribute wind loads?
I ask this question because the wind is not applied to all elements of the building!!!

Can you help me to understand the way to generate wind to all of elements

Thank you in advance

Message 10 of 14

When you start from 2D frame and you generate 3D structure with automatic wind generation you have two options for applying wind loads:

1. You apply them to  the frames directly (columns and rafters)

2. You apply them to purlins (bars perpendicular to the frames) instead

Artur Kosakowski
Message 11 of 14

so I ca apply loads to all of elements!!

that's a problem because I need to calculate the other loads

Message 12 of 14

i have two other questions:

1- Can I do the faces or BARDAGE to apply all loads of wind??

2- what about the combinations? I do them manually or automatically or both??

Thank you  

Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14

so I ca apply loads to all of elements!!

that's a problem because I need to calculate the other loads

I'm not sure if I understand your issue correctly. Generating wind load in automatic way you have the choice I mentioned (if you apply load to purlins then it will be transferred to main frames as if applied to claddings). For other loads (load cases) you can apply them to any element of a model.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 14 of 14

1- Can I do the faces or BARDAGE to apply all loads of wind??

Yes, you can define claddings and apply load to them but not as apart of the automatic wind generation tool we have been discussing in this topoc.

2- what about the combinations? I do them manually or automatically or both??

Either or. 

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report