Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ferraillage d'une dalle

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
M.maazi
1598 Views, 6 Replies

ferraillage d'une dalle

Bonjour , J'ai voulu modéliser une dalle de forme circulaire, en béton armé, le calcul de ferraillage est bloqué par un message me disant que le calcul théorique n'est pas fait bien que j'ai passé par cette étape; à part l'obtention d'une cartographie illogique: l'echelle varie de (-87500) à (-100000cm2/cm) Voir captures.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
M.maazi
in reply to: M.maazi

Message 3 of 7
M.maazi

Message 4 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski

As far as I can see the value of required reinforcement area in each of surface element is 0. Please check if by accident you created support in every node of the structure (e.g. applying a planar support to the panel)  having minimal reinforcement switched off in the reinforcement type assigned to the panel. Otherwise I will need the rtd file to check the model.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 7
M.maazi
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

the file

Message 6 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski

I'm not saing that I can read in somebody's mind but ... Smiley Happy

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 7
M.maazi

Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report