Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barre avec un élancement très élevé

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
colastanarobo
560 Views, 7 Replies

barre avec un élancement très élevé

Bonjour,

Je n'ai pas compris l'erreur commise qui a conduit à une valeur de l'élancement très élevée?

Merci pour une explication

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

I'm not sure if I understand the situation. What module is it: steel design, RC Column design? Could you attach some screen capture or even better the model to look at?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 8

FILE ROBOT

Message 4 of 8

The application range for the capacity verification formulas from the code are valid when the applied force does not significantly exceeds the critical force. If this happens Robot assumes kF values as 99 to avoid dividing by extremely large value. This causes the information of the bar being instable (in addition to the failed mark). If you reduce the forces to more 'reasonable' level (that correspond to the strength of the used profile) this situation no longer happens. If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 8

c'est pas bien clair, et comment je vais imposer la valeur de la force axiale?c'est robot qui doit calculer ceci n'est ce pas?

Message 6 of 8

The forces (in your case axial force plus bending moment) are taken from the verification point automatically and you do not have to make any manual changes. I changed (decreased) the value of the axial force manually only for the sake of showing the difference in verification when the critical force is and is not exceeded.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 8

voilà alors ma question: comment je dois changer la valeur de l'effort axial que j'ai? et comment je change les coordonnées du point de vérification?

Message 8 of 8

You can manually change the forces in the current verification point pressing the Forces button as shown on the picture I attached to my previous answer.

For the verification in the demand point check http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/Steel-design/m-p/3340849/

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report