Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voile de contreventement par panneau ossature bois

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
annecy-structures
2071 Views, 6 Replies

Voile de contreventement par panneau ossature bois

Bonjour,

comment puis-je, sous Robot, modéliser un panneau ossature bois avec voile de contreventement qui me permet de stabiliser ma structure?

Il y a deux choses. En gros, j'ai des montants d'ossature tous les 600 mm qui doivent reprendre les charges verticales et qui permet de couturer mon voile de contreventement.

Le voile de contreventement est là pour reprendre les efforts horizontaux de stabilité.

Or, quand je définis un panneau et que je mets sur les 4 côtés, un relachement linéaire du type UyRx, j'ai quand même des charges verticales qui sont reprises par mon panneau... voir le pdf de la pièce jointe ==> il s'agit des efforts, et dans les montants, et dans le voil sous un cas de charge de neige. On note bien, que dans les montants, la compression n'est pas uniforme et constante.

En attendant une réponse,

cordialement,

Jean Gay-Lancermin

AS74 Jean
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Please try to set the direction of result's projection as vertical.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 7

Bonjour,

j'ai bien pris note des informations que vous m'avez transmises pour le choix de l'orientation (suivant Z).

Mon souci est de pouvoir dissocier charges verticales (repris dans les montants) et charges horizontales (repris par le voile OSB de 16 mm), ce qui n'est pas le cas dans le test que j'ai réalisé.

Autant en béton, les voiles permettent de reprendre, et des charges verticales, et des charges horizontales; autant en bois, ce n'est pas possible : le voile est de très faible épaisseur (OSB, contreplaqué, panneaux de particules,...)

Cordialement,

Jean

AS74 Jean
Message 4 of 7

Jean,

I would try to either modify the OSB panel thickness reducing its Young modulus in the direction that is not support to transfer loads or just replace the panel with a cladding (transfer of out of plane loads to supporting vertical bars) and tension only bars for horizontal load transfer. I hope one of these solutions is just what you need.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 7

Artur,

thanks for your answer.

I choose the second solutions that it's the best for my project.

Jean

AS74 Jean
Message 6 of 7

Artur,

I've got an other problem with my panels.

I use tension bars for horizontal loading and the solution is correct for wind, snow and death loads but, when I make a sismic calcul, there are any loads in tension bars or sometimes compression.

And the result is not correct : the moving with sismic action is too important.

Do you have an explain and a solution?

Thanks,

Jean

AS74 Jean
Message 7 of 7

The seismic analysis is based on the results of the modal one but the non linear modal analysis doesn't exist. The only  'academically' correct solution  for approaching non linearity and seismic is to use non linear time history analysis which may be painful. You can decide to proceed with standard seismic analysis but mind that the stiffness matrix taken into account for seismic cases will be the one that is calculated for the case defined directly prior to the modal analysis and the results of combinations will be just based on adding up the values obtained for seismic cases and other 'non-linear' cases rather than any non-linear dynamic analysis with switching on and off tension only elements depending on the movement of the structure. The decision is up to you now Smiley Wink

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report