Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated upon printing "Screen capture..."

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Rafacascudo
485 Views, 3 Replies

Updated upon printing "Screen capture..."

The new feature is very welcome but It´s a pity that a " updated upon printing" screenshot cannot be taken in higher resolutions than the standard one(800x533).When you export to a word document,it gets very bad to read the labels from a force diagram.We get Much worse results(viewing/printing quality) printing from a word document comparing from printing directly from RSA. Any solutions/workaround to this??

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Changing a resolution for this kind of capture is not possible.

IIt works for "current view" one.

In case of Word documents it works better if you save .rtf file from the Print Preview.

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 3 of 4
leegsstewart
in reply to: Rafacascudo

Hello,

I have tried to update my views on printing, however the pictures remain the same? Is there a workaround?

I did have 'update upon printing' , and I have altered my model to include additional nodes and members. The output tables have updated though.

Many thanks

Lee

Message 4 of 4
Rafacascudo
in reply to: leegsstewart

On "screen capture" dialog , "whole structure " has to be marked to new bars ,nodes ,etc, show up in the updated picture

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report