Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update reinforcement for slab

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
mazennazzal
438 Views, 3 Replies

Update reinforcement for slab

Could u help me, how I can do the update slab using ASD file ????

regard 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

"If you mean to export reinforcement distribution generated in Robot for selected panels (slabs) to Revit then this is not possible. On the other hand you can export it to ASD Reinforcement and generated dwg drawings there which you can link with the Revit model."

As explained in the topic I provided the link to you cannot 'export' reinforcement bars or wire fabrics from ASD to Revit slab yet you can generate dwg drawing that illustrates this distribution.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4

So, there is no way to include any slab reinforcement in Revit schedules?
Or placing manually is the only solution?

@Artur.Kosakowski wrote:

"If you mean to export reinforcement distribution generated in Robot for selected panels (slabs) to Revit then this is not possible. On the other hand you can export it to ASD Reinforcement and generated dwg drawings there which you can link with the Revit model."

As explained in the topic I provided the link to you cannot 'export' reinforcement bars or wire fabrics from ASD to Revit slab yet you can generate dwg drawing that illustrates this distribution.

Message 4 of 4

Currently there is no automatic transfer of distribution of reinforcement bars or wire fabrics generated in Robot to Revit.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report