Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timber design_EC5_final displacement

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Jure0000
507 Views, 3 Replies

Timber design_EC5_final displacement

Hi

I have a problem with Ufin and Uinst displacement on timber beam. There are three load cases: dead load, snow and wind. I dont know why, but the final displacement has no wind load in SLS/QPR combinations. Also Uinst has no dead load and wind load. In calculation of displacement should be considered all three load cases, althroug the PSI2 factors for snow and wind are 0 (zerro). i dont know where is the problem in calculation.

Thanks, Jure

JS
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Jure0000

Could you send the rtd file with this model?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4
Jure0000

Problem with beam numbber 26,25,24,6 27. I think that calculation for Ufin and Uinst are not right in all cases. In general  are this calculation i think wrong... There are no dead load in calculation od Uinst? 

JS
Message 4 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski

U,inst is calculated for dead and live loads for 'general' EC5 but for live loads only for EC5 with French NAD as descibed in these codes.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report