Discussion Groups

Robot Structural Analysis

jaredvh

Support/Training in Canada

270 Views, 2 Replies
11-08-2012 02:53 PM

I don't know if this is the right place to post about this but I work at an oilfield manufacturing company in Alberta Canada and I am finding it next to impossible to find support and training for Robot Structural Analysis Pro 2010.  I am self taught and it has gotten frustrating trying to find help with any of the issues I have encountered.  Any suggestions of where I could go to find assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks everybody,

Jared

Please use plain text.
kwąsik

Re: Support/Training in Canada

11-09-2012 06:00 AM in reply to: jaredvh

Our company Bimware Poland  can deliver trainings and support for Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis

You can find any information at our website

http://www.bimware.com/us/trainings.html

If You are interested in any our services please contact us

kw@robobat.pl

Regards

Krzysztof Wąsik

Technical Support

Bimware Poland 

Please use plain text.
aamirmasood

Re: Support/Training in Canada

11-09-2012 06:53 AM in reply to: jaredvh

My name is Aamir Masood. I work for Strucsoft Solutions in Montreal Canada. You can check our web site at www.strucsoftsolutions.com . I have been teaching Autodesk Robot (previously Robobat Robot) for last 10 years. Please feel free to call me at 905-875-2982 or 514-731-0008 or email me at a.masood@strucsoftsolutions.com. We are also the ISV partner of Autodesk and provide support to Robot clients who buy or renew from us. We do offer a two days training course for Autodesk Robot onsite or at our training center in Montreal.

Please use plain text.