Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support/Training in Canada

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jaredvh
514 Views, 2 Replies

Support/Training in Canada

I don't know if this is the right place to post about this but I work at an oilfield manufacturing company in Alberta Canada and I am finding it next to impossible to find support and training for Robot Structural Analysis Pro 2010.  I am self taught and it has gotten frustrating trying to find help with any of the issues I have encountered.  Any suggestions of where I could go to find assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks everybody,

Jared

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kwąsik
in reply to: jaredvh

Our company Bimware Poland  can deliver trainings and support for Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis

You can find any information at our website

http://www.bimware.com/us/trainings.html

If You are interested in any our services please contact us

kw@robobat.pl

Regards

Krzysztof Wąsik

Technical Support

Bimware Poland 

Message 3 of 3
aamirmasood
in reply to: jaredvh

My name is Aamir Masood. I work for Strucsoft Solutions in Montreal Canada. You can check our web site at www.strucsoftsolutions.com . I have been teaching Autodesk Robot (previously Robobat Robot) for last 10 years. Please feel free to call me at 905-875-2982 or 514-731-0008 or email me at a.masood@strucsoftsolutions.com. We are also the ISV partner of Autodesk and provide support to Robot clients who buy or renew from us. We do offer a two days training course for Autodesk Robot onsite or at our training center in Montreal.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report