Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stunning speed - RSAP 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ZHUKOV_ING
378 Views, 1 Reply

Stunning speed - RSAP 2013

Hi

I downloaded trial version of ARSAP 2013 i what can i say, this version have stunning steed working with claddings and analysing ...

For comparison i analysed model which i worked back in 2009 on ARSAP 2010 with 2296 nodes, 4351 frame elements and 1357 claddings and 24 load and combination cases (all nonlinear). Back in 2009 my analysing time was near 11min(on amd dual core processor), when autodesk release multi thread solver in ARSAP2011 and i updated my computer with Intel core 2 duo processor  i did same model and then analysing time was near 5 min but today i tried ARSAP 2013 on the same model and on same computer and the time was 1.5-2 min :DDD (next i must update my computer again with core i-7 or xeon) , this is nice improvement of speed in 3 years. Great job.

I have only 1 question when we can expect to see improvements in steel design and when we will be able to see design ratio of steel elements like diagrams along the element.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Rafacascudo
in reply to: ZHUKOV_ING

"I have only 1 question when we can expect to see improvements in steel design and when we will be able to see design ratio of steel elements like diagrams along the element."

You already have this on Results/maps on bars , design tab , and then mark ratio and you´ll have the tags ,as long as you have performed the design check before.

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report