Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
308 Views, 4 Replies

Strange Mf

Hello,

In Provided Reinforcement, please see file attachment beam span 3, there are a Mf = 2996.3 kN-m that no correspond to my model.

How I can modify it?

I can’t access to loads table

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Any answer will be appreciated

Thanks
Message 3 of 5
Jade_Cereno

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

In Provided Reinforcement, please see file attachment beam span 3, there are a Mf = 2996.3 kN-m that no correspond to my model.

How I can modify it?

I can’t access to loads table

Thanks

Probably a modelling glitch.

Does your model not show warnings or errors upon verifying meshes and going to analysis?

Looking at your model:

forum model.PNG

Diagram Seems fine here...

MIT-BsCE
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Jade_Cereno

Yes, is not an analysis problem there aren’t any warning or error , the problem it’s in provided reinforcement module, please see M in spam 3 (attachment in first message in this post).

Thanks

Message 5 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski

The values are given by the algorithm that combines results from offsetted  rectangular beam and such width of panel that makes the resultant acxial force equal to 0 but I agree that these big values are suspicious. I'll investigate this situation but this is goint to take me a bit of time. You may also consider another approach: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Robot-Structural-Analysis/Design-of-T-beams/m-p/4749299

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report