Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Errors and Missing Nodes

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
richardwhitfield
550 Views, 3 Replies

Strange Errors and Missing Nodes

Hello,

I was wondering whether anyone has had any experience with 'isolated nodes' - that in reality do not exist (ie are not in the nodes table but will give you the coordinates if you type the number into the node selector box and then are not at these coordinates).

I was also wondering whether anyone could shed some light onto the source of the RX instability when trying to analyse the attached model.  I have a feeling that something is wrong within the data file for the model and hence the error with the missing node as I have tried to error check the model and it insists on throwing up more errors.

Thanks,

Rich

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: richardwhitfield

Open your model with dodgy nodes, press CTRL+A, then CTRL+C.

Open a new robot file.

Press CTRL+V

Voila!  (should work)

Message 3 of 4
richardwhitfield
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the tip...unfortunately it also seems to copy the odd missing node and strange errors across with everything else.

😞

Message 4 of 4

This is the calculation node generated at intersection of the indicated bars and the roof cladding edges (it will disappear when you delete these claddings). I think you can just ignore it.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report