Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
leegsstewart
433 Views, 5 Replies

Storey Edit

Good afternoon,

I am sure this is an easy one for you 🙂

To edit a storey, I have RMC in 3D space and adjusted Z axis in dialogue box.

All elements have moved by the required 300mm but th e storey level as stayed at same z position. How do you make the storey level change too?

I have RMC to adjust the plan grids to move in X and Y Axis and this works OK!

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: leegsstewart

Thanks for reporting.
You can delete this story and create it again or try to use this:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Robot-Structural-Analysis/API-VBA-Excel-for-stories-levels-modificatio...

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 6
leegsstewart
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Thanks Rafal,

The link does not appear to work at my end?

Another building storey query. I have modelled three stories, with an intermediate mezzanine level. When I go to XY 2 D plane at mezzanine, I only see the RC columns but do not see the walls that start at the level above. Any tips?

I have tried assigning all to  all levels but does not appear to make difference!

Thanks

Lee

Message 4 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda

The link does not appear to work at my end?

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Robot-Structural-Analysis/API-VBA-Excel-for-stories-levels-modificatio...

message 1 -> click on attachment to download

Another building storey query. I have modelled three stories, with an intermediate mezzanine level. When I go to XY 2 D plane at mezzanine, I only see the RC columns but do not see the walls that start at the level above. Any tips?

File please.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 6
leegsstewart
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Rafal,

Attached. As an aside, I cannot seem to get the plan views to show RC walls as solid, appear only to be as lines and columns as nodes. I have tried various display options but to no avail!

Thanks as always

Lee

Message 6 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda

Plan display of stories is not intended to make any "view" cuts by elements.
Top \ bottom walls edges are recognized only.
The same should be for bars : top \ bottom nodes of bars - but by mistake section shape is displayed in such case - need to be investigated by developers.

Please define elements and stories as they should be defined - from story to story.

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report