Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stiffness factor for slabs

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Ronald286
807 Views, 6 Replies

Stiffness factor for slabs

Hello, support.

Please, can you explain how program calculates the stiffness factor in 'Required reinforcement' tab. For example, does this program takes into account the creep of concrete? Wiki help says that program takes into account the reological properties of the materials, but after some trials it looks for me, that creep coefficient is neglected. Also, in codes for concrete you can use different stress-strain diagrams to define elastic modulus of the concrete. Here I can't see the possibility to choose something similiar. So, methods of calculation of these stiffness factors are not clear for me.

Sorry for my bad English.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Ronald286

Stiffeness factor calculations depend on code.

Creep coeff is taken into account.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 7
Ronald286
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

I'm doing my calculations according СП 63.13330.2012. In report for expertisa I want to use the stiffness factors(instead of non-linear calulation I just want to reduce the stiffness of some critical areas according these factors), but I need to describe how program calculates it. According СП 63.13330.2012 you can use two or three linear stress-strain diagram for definition of elastic module of the concrete. Which diagram use robot in calculations of stiffness factors according СП 63.13330.2012?
Message 4 of 7
Ronald286

Dear support, please, let me know if you don't have an answer for my question and if there are no information or any examples how robot calcualtes the stiffness factors. I'll not spent my time and i'll try to make hand calculations.

Message 5 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda

Still waiting for developers answer.

Sorry

Rafal Gaweda
Message 6 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda

Answers in attached doc

Rafal Gaweda
Message 7 of 7
Ronald286

Thanks!

When i'll have time, i'll try to make some tests.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report