Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Simplu supported Beam

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
Tmlk89
389 Views, 10 Replies

Simplu supported Beam

Theoritically there should be no Negative or top reinforcemnt in simply supported beams 

but Robot is giving me the same number and diameter for reinforcement as the bottom reinforcemnt always and always

any ideas ?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Tmlk89

moments on pinned supports.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 11
Tmlk89
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

I cant access any of these parameters and options But the MOment on extreme supports
Message 4 of 11
Tmlk89

thanks for your support Sir

Message 5 of 11
Artur.Kosakowski

The option is accessible while for one of the RC views (e.g. view or reinforcement) rather than from the view with the model.

Advanced calculation options.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 6 of 11
Tmlk89

in know where to get to the advanced options

but the options u checked as Right are not shown in the advanced tab in RSA 2013
Message 7 of 11
Tmlk89

and  how do i cacnel the Surface longt. reinforcement ?

Tags (1)
Message 8 of 11
Tmlk89

and how can i cancel the surface longt. reinfrocement ?

NO option like u said in the picture !!!

Message 9 of 11
Artur.Kosakowski

I'm not sure if I understand the problem. As far as I can see the option is visible on the picture you sent.

015Mmax.PNG

Artur Kosakowski
Message 10 of 11
Tmlk89

yes but the other options are not

And no change in the reinfrocement what so ever šŸ˜ž

The TOP MAIN & Bottom Main Are Identical !?
number and Diameter
Message 11 of 11
Artur.Kosakowski

The dialog may look differently depending on the selected design code and version of Robot. As you imported the beam from the model the reinforcement is generated based on the internal forces imported from the model. First of all check the bending moment diagram and see what are the values there.

In addition check if you marked the indicated option on.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report