Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing print composition

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
423 Views, 4 Replies

Sharing print composition

Hallo. 

I'm a student working on a project within a group and we have problems sharing our print compositions. We are currently using the 2013 version.

I'm looking for a way to share a specific printout composition over multiple computers. 

I've made a new printout composition on my own computer, which works on all the files I open, however when others open one of my files they can’t see/use that specific printout composition. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Mads Davidson. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Anonymous

I've made a new printout composition on my own computer, which works on all the files I open, however when others open one of my files they can’t see/use that specific printout composition. 

What do you mean by that?

Robot File please.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Hallo Rafal.

Thanks for the quick responds. 

What I mean is i've made a new template called "standard" which has the report componets I want my standard report to include. The question is how do i share this template over multiple computers? it does not show up when you open the file on another computer. 

Message 4 of 5
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Anonymous

You have to share this file 

"c:\Users\user_login\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2014\CfgUsr\prntusr.rtl" 

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Mads Davidson

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report