Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server License Path

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
wesselva
1271 Views, 2 Replies

Server License Path

How do one change the license server path in Robot. I know in autocad you can edit the licpath, but i cant find a licpath file for robot. We have a user that had the software installed in our durban office, he moved, to pretoria, but the software still connects to the durban office for the license. We would like to point the software to our local license server

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: wesselva

Examples:

"c:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2012\LICPATH.LIC" 

"c:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2013\LICPATH.LIC" 

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: wesselva

You can also consider a system environment variable to override this:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=8385605&linkID=9240617

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report