Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Model from Revit to Robot

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
simon.roberts1234
610 Views, 3 Replies

Sending Model from Revit to Robot

Hi

When we send some models to Robot from Revit, the model in Robot cant be viewed in 3d. We can view all the layouts on all levels but not view the model in 3d.

any ideas?

thanks

Simon Roberts

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Please mind that for a Building model type you should look at the View tab of the graphical viewer rather than the Plan one as shown on the attached picture. If this doesn't help send me the screen capture that shows how the model is displayed in Robot please.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4

I have been having this same problem, I can see the "view" tab but cannot select it.  

The only way I can make it work is to change the model to a shell or 3d frame and then back again.  

Regards,

Tony

Message 4 of 4

This is a good solution but I would suggest use a shell model rather than a frame one as the shell is fully compatible with the building.

Please try to make sure that Robot is not minimized (is maximized) during the export of a model from Revit and check if you still have the same issue with the View tab.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report