Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
blackers7
296 Views, 3 Replies

Scale Print

Mr Robot,

Is there anyway to print 2d dimensional view of a given floor/plane with maps and scaled. It seems this feature is not available which would be an extremely beneficial addition to the software if it does not exist. It is very helpful often to look at a scaled drawing of moment plots/stress distributions etc. but a scaled print does not seem to be available.

The only way i thought was if the 2d view could be exported to a drawing with the plot map and then scaled. Please advise

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Like this?

scaled print.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4

Yes but doing it this way i still seem to have a problem. i have checked my drawing is the right size, i go to screencapture and choose the scale but then when i go to print it is still smaller than the 1:200 or whatever scale i choose

Message 4 of 4

Try like this (1:200 => 1 cm on paper is 2m)

1to200.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report