Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
andrea_pontiggia
239 Views, 5 Replies

Results

In robot following the sizing of the armor, you can extract a table with a summary in which it is inserted for each bar the only combination dimensionante?

Or how you can extract a table summarizing the calculations dimensionanti that are not theoretical ones?

thanks

Andrea
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

I'm not sure if  I understand you correctly. If you design for simple bending then you can say that the combination with its maximal value is the governing one otherwise it is not that easy. For combined bending and axial force Robot in fact check the cross section capacity against all existing load combinations and  the top and bottom reinforcement can be governed by different combination or none of them directly (but such that secure enough capacity of a beam or a column).

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6

I understand what you say.

Robot for every bar creates a calculation note that identifies a main condition, a safety factor etc..

I want to know if Robot creates a final report of all tests made for all bars armed.

A summary signposted containing the main condition for ULS used, the safety factor, etc..

thanks

Andrea
Message 4 of 6

I'm sorry but I don't understand this request. The verification of the cross section capacity vs. applied load is done for reinforcement as existing in this cross sections (all bars). Could you make a sample of the calculation note you would like to have?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 6

I need to understand if the results expressed in the calculation note (see those shown), may be summarized in a single table for all bars.

Cattura.JPG

Andrea
Message 6 of 6

The results in the form of the table are not available for the RC Provided Reinforcement Design modules. You can display such table column for RC Member Required Reinforcement.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report