Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results for beams in many points

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
sirkris
431 Views, 7 Replies

Results for beams in many points

I have slab supported on RC beams, and I can see results for many points. I do  to set up number of points (or I do not remember I did it).

Where can I change the number of points where results are shown?

Such points  are shown only for beams and columns have results shown only for ends.

16.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: sirkris

Below:

all.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 8
sirkris
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

17.PNG

On picture above I have example where for "ALL" I still can see only local extremes. My question is, where can I change the number of points on beam for "ALL".  For my picture I probably have somewhere set up this number to 0, In previous picture it was set up for example to 10. Question is where are such settings.

Message 4 of 8
Rafal.Gaweda

My question is, where can I change the number of points on beam for "ALL".  

Not possible.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 8
sirkris

Is there any rule which explains  where Robot does assume such points?  I have beams where there are different numbers of such points. 18.PNG

Message 6 of 8
Rafal.Gaweda

Zoom only : http://screencast.com/t/K1HUGZed

Rafal Gaweda
Message 7 of 8
sirkris

This is not the issue with Robot bug about labels visibility.    I mean there is no rule about  black squared points positions.

It does not matter how far I zoom - labels can be visible only for black points on beams. In your example black points are quite dense . When you lokk at picture I sent, you notice that  spacing of points id different for different beams.  b>a

By the way - is Autodesk going to do sth with labels visibility ? This bug makes printouts composition quite useless.

Message 8 of 8
Rafal.Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums