Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Req'd reinforcement problem

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
HoshangMustafa
484 Views, 7 Replies

Req'd reinforcement problem

Hi

Please find the attached file. I'm facing a problem with req'd reinforcement. the program will not respond. I tried it with other files (rtd) but the same problem exist.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Could you attach the rtd file and describe step by step the actions to follow please?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 8

Hi

Please find the attached file

http://we.tl/lVxgQU194L

Message 4 of 8

I can't see any issue. What were your steps?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 8

Hi

It's not my first trial.

I choose Design>> Required reinforcement of RC beams/columns. The program will not respond. It's happening for all my files. Earlier it was working properly. I don't know what happenend.

Message 6 of 8

Try to delete the temporary files from your computer (%temp% folder) as well as rename your CfgUsr folder (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2014\CfgUsr)

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 8

Hi Please find the attached files.

Step by step

1- Require reinforcement calculation: Responding

2- RC member calculations report: responding

3- Rc member calculations table: not responding

Message 8 of 8

Can you see the table when you switch to the Required reinforcement layout?

req reinf layout.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report