Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinforcement Drawings

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
aprule16
923 Views, 6 Replies

Reinforcement Drawings

Hi I've got a couple of questions about reinforcement drawings

1. How to adjust wire laps (see attachment green circle) for example I want wire laps to be 45 cm not 33 cm as in drawing? And how to adjust laps only between 2 wires not 4 (green circle number 2)?

2. When I have openings in slabs wires always cover openings, can I fix that?

3. How can I move descriptions or bars  on drawings?

4. Can I add more descriptions or sections?

5. In attachment wires are named A,B,C... is there a option to show me which wire is A, B for example  A (Q636) B(R524)?

Thank you in advance!!!!

You are the best keep it up 😄 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: aprule16

I suggest to export drawing to ASD or ACAD and adjust it there.

The only options are located here:

dpar.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 7
aprule16
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Big thanks!

1. When I try to export slab drawings to ASD switchig in Preferences ASD as final editor drawing i got only formwork drawing?I don't have reinforcement and quantity survey?

2. If I choose Robot as final editor then try to save in different format as .dxf everything is ok. Ive got Robot template with drawing but description is messed up.

3. If I go to ASD then import from robot (best way I think so :)) again bar description is messed, dont have fi sign and ive got some extra numbers??

I know I'm tiresome, sorry for that 

Message 4 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda
Message 5 of 7
aprule16
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Sorry I can't find what template to use in ASD and because of that ASD wont recognize my reinforcement. I'm missing something and I would not like to change codes and options in RSA.

If you find time please tell me what options or template to use in ASD to transfer my drawings, here is my model: http://www.4shared.com/file/TzniKQsY/glavni_model_jos_jednom.html? 

Message 6 of 7
aprule16

These are my preferences in Robot, what options should I use in ASD (in attachment)?

Thanks

Message 7 of 7
aprule16

Rafael I'm really sorry for being tiresome. I managed to adjust everything. I choosed wrong bar shape in ASD. Thanks for everything 😄

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report