Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10
mark.martin.se
488 Views, 9 Replies

RC Foundation

Hi,

I have to calculate 28 RC foundations. So, my question is,....Is it possible to set dimensions and soil properties in the RC Foundation module for all of them at once or should I set it one by one.

Regards!

untitled.JPG

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Yes, it is possible. Select all 28 supports and then press Provided reinforcement button. The design of foundation will be with forces from 28 supports one by one.

01.png

Message 3 of 10

Ok,...thank you!

but when I enter the Provided reinforcement module,....I want to set all the RC dimensions 70/70/50cm.....and soil properties all the same value???

the only way to do it is to pick one by one??? Am I wrong???

Regards!

Message 4 of 10

Is it possible to set dimensions

How? if you have 28 different footings.

and soil properties in the RC Foundation module for all of them at once or should I set it one by one.

Save soli pattern and load it to each foundation

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 10

when you create a group, you can set dimensions and soil properties  to all foundations at once.You don't nedd to pick them one by one:

02.png

Message 6 of 10

Hi Rafal,..

I want all my foundations to be the same (for example 70/70/50cm)!!! The construction workers wouldn't be happy if I came with 28 different foundations 🙂 !!!

How can I save the soil pattern!

Message 7 of 10

Thanks jivkomitev2!!!

That's what I wanted,....how to create a group?

Regards!

Message 8 of 10

In model space select all 28 jonts (supports) and then press Provided reinforcement button

Message 9 of 10

I want all my foundations to be the same (for example 70/70/50cm)!!! The construction workers wouldn't be happy if I came with 28 different foundations 🙂 !!!

Look at your screen shot - that's why I asked?

In fact use jivkomitev2 hint.

How can I save the soil pattern!

savesolilayers.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 10 of 10

Thank you!

Works like a charm!

Regards!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report