Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RC BEAMS - DRAWINGS - Beams reinforcement module

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
faisal.aaouatif
1083 Views, 9 Replies

RC BEAMS - DRAWINGS - Beams reinforcement module

how can we scale automaticly final drawings of a list of beams to fit to the paper format ( A4 by default ) ?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

By default the scale is automatically set to fit the selected paper size. The settings are available in the way shown on the scale picture.

In case you want to change the paper size try to follow these steps:

1. Create and calculate all beams

2. Generate reinforcement with the default paper size

3. In case you want to change the paper size for the generated drawings

a) make sure you have Drawings tab in the Inspector active

b)  switch off arrange drawings automatically

c) change page setup

See A4 and A3 that illustrate these steps.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 10

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://livefeedback.net/js/plunginfy/pluginmng.js"></script>

thank you very much

Message 4 of 10

Hi Artur,

Ive been trying to make some drawings of a Double pier foundation, however the drawings are scaled on 1:50, when i try to change it, the scale factor is unclickable, like in this picture.

Scales 2.jpg

I tried to look for the help, and it was not very helpfull.. it says to go to the parameters.. printouts.. scales.. i cant really find this .. howver the scaling option is on the help menu.. http://docs.autodesk.com/RSA/2013/ENU/index.html?url=filesROBOT/GUID-44B65DE2-0708-4E32-B09A-69C8FFD..., how can i reach it??

Scales.jpg

Message 5 of 10

Why don't you switch from auto to user in the scale modes line?

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 6 of 10

Of course i tried but is the same, cant change the Scale even with user scale...

I read in the Help, that it is because the drawing is saved and cannot be scaled.. as it says  in the botton part of the image, there is suppose to be a Scaling section in Preferences, where u can select different scales in paper.. there is even an image of the windows.. the problem is i cant find  this "Scales Tab" in properties..

Regards.

Message 7 of 10

Open the Drawing Parameters dialog

scales.PNG

Artur Kosakowski
Message 8 of 10

im sorry Artur, but that is just what im asking, i just cant find that dialog box in "Preferences", is it needed to be in the printouts sections??

Message 9 of 10

drawing parameters1.PNG

Artur Kosakowski
Message 10 of 10

There it is! Thx and sorry for spending your time 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report