Aditionally I have send the optimization calculations for the same beam
Why ARSA gives the error for shear load it is optimizing isn´t?
1 and how to limit the deflection for each span
1.1 if I set the deflection in the member type definition, only the "absolute" deflection is available not the relative
I'm not sure if I understand the situation correctly but my understanding is that:
1. You compare elastic deflection of the beam (static analysis of the model) with the cracked one (RC beam design module)
2. In the RC Member required reinforcement you use only ULS cases therefore cracked deflection is not checked
I do apologize but I'm not sure what issue should I actually investigate.
In short the intended design of RC beam in Robot is:
1. Static calculations of the entire model
2. Export of a selected beam to the RC Beam design module
3. Design of the beam with cracked deflection limit in this module
In this process there is no estimation of the cracked deflection based on the elastic one as the exact value of the cracked deflection is given by the RC design module. Am I missing something?