Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provided Reinforcement Background and Display

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
482 Views, 1 Reply

Provided Reinforcement Background and Display

I am adding manual reinforcement zones to a panel and it would be useful if the background I have imported into the model would appear in the provided reinforcement screen. I have explored the menu system but cannot find a way of doing this. Please could you advise?

Also, any option I select in the display menu (such as display supports) is ignored. Is this because of my settings or the program?

Thirdly, if I adjust the geometry in any way, it wipes the zones (freezing the reinforcement doesn't save it). I have seen on another message board that this is due to the program (I am running 2014 v27.0.2.4626 (x64)). Is there a possibility of a service pack to resolve this as it is quite frustrating to lose a vast amount of time because of small changes to the geometry and I can't use the automatically generated reinforcement (which I believe the program does save).

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

I am adding manual reinforcement zones to a panel and it would be useful if the background I have imported into the model would appear in the provided reinforcement screen. I have explored the menu system but cannot find a way of doing this. Please could you advise?

This is not possible. The viewer on this layout is not linked with the one which shows the model. You may try to save the reinforcement drawing of a slab as dxf and then open it in AutoCAD to match with the background.

Also, any option I select in the display menu (such as display supports) is ignored. Is this because of my settings or the program?

I'm not sure what you mean. The display attribute dialog is not available on this layout (see above). On the other hand the supports should be visible (see the attached picture).

Thirdly, if I adjust the geometry in any way, it wipes the zones (freezing the reinforcement doesn't save it). I have seen on another message board that this is due to the program (I am running 2014 v27.0.2.4626 (x64)). Is there a possibility of a service pack to resolve this as it is quite frustrating to lose a vast amount of time because of small changes to the geometry and I can't use the automatically generated reinforcement (which I believe the program does save).

This is on the radar but not possible for a Service Pack.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report