Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with generating automatic combinations of loads

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
przemoriginal
1370 Views, 8 Replies

Problem with generating automatic combinations of loads

Hi,

I have generated a few basic loads and I wanted to generate automatic combinations of loads. But everytime I try to do it, I see a window that tells "Warning! The regulations have change. Do you want to remove the definitions of code combinations and define new using the new regulations? In this case, the default parameters will be adopted. [translated from Polish]".

When I accept it, it pops-up a standard window of combinations generation and when I hit generate, nothing happens. What might be a problem?

In attachment, there is my file.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
Message 3 of 9

Well, the problem is that your load regulation and your combination regulation is not alligned. No problem, you have to do one more step in the automatic combination definition, if the groups of load case are corrected, you have to go in the next label and define new rules of combination for each group of load, erasing all the existing ones. In this way everything will go ok....

Greetings and good luck

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Message 4 of 9

Thank you! It was very helpful!
Message 5 of 9

"you have to go in the next label and define new rules of combination for each group of load, erasing all the existing ones"  Could you, please share some print-screens as it is unclear for me how to do that. Thanks as lot 🙂 

Message 6 of 9

Hi @mariyapadeva

My assumption is that what @StefanoPasquini6790 meant was:

relations1.PNG

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 9

Thanks, that makes sense now. 

Message 8 of 9

Thanks Artur for translating in immages my unclear words!! Your contribution is always precious for us.

Thanks again for your commitment.

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Message 9 of 9

My pleasure Smiley Happy 

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report