Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problème de comprehension boite de dialogue relachements

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
304 Views, 4 Replies

Problème de comprehension boite de dialogue relachements

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis en train de modéliser une structure bois, et je souhaite entrer dans mon modèle la raideur des assemblages aux bouts de mes barres.

J'ai donc calculer ma raideur et je souhaite donc l'incorporer dans mes relachements.

Seulement je ne comprend pas l'onglet "Elastique" lorsque je veux définir mon relachement, en effet j'ai une valeur de raideur en daN/m, que je peux apriori rentrer uniquement dans l'option coef d'élasticité ...

Est ce que coeff 'élasticité et coeff partiel de rigidité sont liés ? Comment déterminer mon coeff partiel de rigidité compris entre 0 et 1 ? Que représente ces coeffs et pourquoi appeler coeff d'élasticité une valeur en daN/m.

Merci pour votre aide

boite dialogue relachements.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

Please check http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/Steel-design/m-p/3573540 (message 2)

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Thank for this, but my problem is to understand what are Elastic coeff. and Partial stiffness coeff. And how to use them (why one is in N/mm and the other is without unite and between 0 and 1 ? Is there any link between the two coeff. and if I calcul a stifness with the EC as a wood assembly stifness with the EC5 like: ro^(1.5)*d/23 is it a elastic coeff. or a stiffness coeff ?)

Message 4 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

why one is in N/mm
For displacements - force (in the units defined for the project) needed to move the 'bar' one unit of length (in units defined in the project).
and the other is without unite and between 0 and 1
Values of stiffness reduction coefficients. The values of these coefficients range between: 0.0 (a released direction) and 1.0 (no release). The value of the element stiffness is multiplied by the value of the coefficient at the appropriate end.
E.g. for rotation - 1.0 means that you have fully rigid connection (full bending moment transfer). If you set 0.5 it means that only half of bending (comparing to fully fixed connection) is transferred.
If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Thank you Artur Kosakowski,

I had a matter to make the link between the rigidity I design and the Elastic Coeff. + the fact that I didn't undersand what could it be a stiffness coeff between 0 and 1, So now I got it !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report