Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible error in steel connection design module

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Mirko.Jurcevic
452 Views, 3 Replies

Possible error in steel connection design module

Hello!

I have a problem (maybe it's bug), it's not big deal but it looks bad in front of clients during presentations.

When I define steel connection, some images (schemes) of connection parts are not placed correcty.

Scheme, Connection View and Results are ok. I'm attaching images to be more clear.

Not all images of connection parts are wrong, just those attached and some similar to them.

Software:

Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2013 (Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013) Version: 26.0.3.4375 (x64)

Hardware:

Windows 7 Professional SP1 64bit, Intel i7 CPU 2,70 GHz, 16GB RAM, SSD

Is there a solution for this?

Thanks!

Mirko

If this solved your issue, please Accept it as Solution help other forum users with similar issues to find answers easily.

Mirko Jurcevic

My blog: www.engipedia.com
Try my Revit add-ins: Autodesk App Store
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Looking at the attached pictures it seems that you work with English interface but what is the output language you set?

Have you made any change in the size of fonts in Robot Preferences?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4

Input & output language is English.

Regional settings: Eurocode

And I haven't change size of fonts or any other visual property. I've using it as-is.

Should I try changing fonts? Or languages?

If this solved your issue, please Accept it as Solution help other forum users with similar issues to find answers easily.

Mirko Jurcevic

My blog: www.engipedia.com
Try my Revit add-ins: Autodesk App Store
Message 4 of 4

Please check the private message folder.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report