Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help with a mass problem

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
rachidammoury
390 Views, 6 Replies

Please help with a mass problem

Hi, 

first of all sorry for my english.
ok i am modeling a building with 50 stories each 10 stories are differents.
for preventing errors, each 10 stories i draw than i run calculation and see results (Only added selfweight)
ok for the first 6 basement look at the mass, compare it to the Floors F1 to F10 it is verry small 
and the biggest problem that F10 to F 20 are equal to 0
please help!!Stories value on Self Weight

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi, my suggestion is to display the load table and check the bar list in the self weight row. Probably the self weight was assigned only to the first 10 stories.

In the main window of geometry of the structure press ctrl+a, then select the list in the object selector and press ctrl+c. Go to the load table, select the list cell and erase the content, then press ctrl+v.

Run the analysis and check the results.

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
Message 3 of 7

hi,
i tried what you told me didn't work
and in fact the list of objects that i copied was already in the load tables list so the Sef weight is assigned to the whole structure 😕 there is another problem here !! please help !!! 

Message 4 of 7

File please.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 7

the zipped file is 6,638 KB is too lare to upload here so this is the 4shared link http://www.4shared.com/zip/Ug_4Wf6tce/ROBOT.html?

thank you!

Message 6 of 7

Some materials have density = 0

roc50.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 7 of 7

Thank youu very much !!  this was the problem  Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report