Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panel meshing missing emitters and or support nodes

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
LieberSteve4929
490 Views, 1 Reply

Panel meshing missing emitters and or support nodes

Previously had this issue and was fixed in subsequent patches/upgrades.  I did install sp3 for 2013 professional and still have trouble getting the mesh to go to the emitters.  I have set meshing switches to default emitters, user emitters and supports.  Have tried a few options in the meshing parameters but what worked in the past is not working for me this go around.  Have attached the file.  Will admit that some support points are close to each other however that is close to how it will be in the final condition.  These panels are 5" thick concrete cladding on steel structure with attachments dictating where connection might be.

Would like to develop some logical approach to this as this is a common analysis for me that has worked successfully.  Being able to do separate structures is a great asset for me.

Did see some other posts with similar panel problems but solutions suggested on meshing did not work for me. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Got it solved, my oh my just needed to get the nodes on panel surface.  When I created the nodes from a 2d imported autocad drawing by the overlay while I moved two of the panels back in global y by 2ft-3 for the reentrent bldg corner.  My input error.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report