Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panel contour points modification (API)

26 REPLIES 26
Message 1 of 27
sergey.churilov
2322 Views, 26 Replies

Panel contour points modification (API)

Hi,

Is there any way to present panel contour points (coordinates X, Y, Z) in a table like the table available for nodes?

I do not want table for each individual panel, but a table which presents all contour points for all defined panels in a model on one sheet.

This could be helpful for fast correction of the contour points coordinates, especially in cases without precise geometry where the 9th decimal place at a coordinate makes all the difference between a good or bad mesh.

26 REPLIES 26
Message 21 of 27
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: t.sautierr

Ordinary rounding, rounding up and rounding down in attached xls

(choice by radiobuttons on top)

Rafal Gaweda
Message 22 of 27
t.sautierr
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Thx Rafal!

Is it possible to have your source code of the round up addin (the one with .dll)

This one is even more better as it can round also bars coordinates and points. I'd like to implement the round up and down in it.

Thanks again.

Message 23 of 27
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: t.sautierr

Is it possible to have your source code of the round up addin (the one with .dll)

This one is even more better as it can round also bars coordinates and points. I'd like to implement the round up and down in it.

Yes, I will post it as soon as possible.

I have already implemented Up and Down in it.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 24 of 27
Rafal.Gaweda
Message 25 of 27
Rafal.Gaweda

Update

Faster objects update

Rafal Gaweda
Message 26 of 27
colm.morrin

Hi. I am constantly getting inconsistent mesh errors with panels drawn over .dwg backgrounds. I was hoping that your macro would prove to be the solution to this but I'm getting an error when I try import the panels into the excel sheet (see attached photo). Any idea how to fix this? Thanks, Colm

Message 27 of 27
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: colm.morrin

Check this thread:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/robot-structural-analysis-forum/vba-excel-macro-for-any-object-geometr...

If it does not help please tell me which Robot version do you use and post Robot file to check it

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report