Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
tony.ridley
557 Views, 4 Replies

Panel Cuts

Hi all,

Are "panel cuts" not available in building type of model??

Cheers,

Tony

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

They are available. Use Results > Panel Cuts.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 5

Hi,

I know that the panel cuts option can be selected using results --> panel cuts.  

However on my model, the option is not in the drop down menu anymore.  It was there a few days ago, then dissapeared.

So I can no longer use panel cuts on that particular model.  If I open another model or start a new one the option mysteriously re-appears.

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: tony.ridley

Hi

You can customize menu by Tools \ Customize \ Customize menu , expand tree branches, click on red dot(s) to make them green -> green means displayed in menu.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 5

Please try to change the model type to Sheel and then change it again to Building.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report