Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
Casparov
1511 Views, 6 Replies

Panel Cut

Hi

I have a few questions on panel cuts.

1. Is there a possibility to get more results from panel cuts? At the moment, I can only obtain minimum and maximum values, but I'm also interested in some intermediate values. See attached sketch.

2. Is there a possibility to easily convert those results to an excel format, so I can reproduce the graph in Excel?

3. Also, very often, when more than 1 panel cut has been made, the results are not updated anymore (i.e. changing MXX to MYY to NX doesn't produce different graphs / indicated values). This is even the case when only one of the panel cuts is ticked. Is there another method to make the panel cuts refresh - apart from deleting all others?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Edit: I'm using Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011.

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Casparov

1. Is there a possibility to get more results from panel cuts? At the moment, I can only obtain minimum and maximum values, but I'm also interested in some intermediate values. See attached sketch.

pc.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda

2. Is there a possibility to easily convert those results to an excel format, so I can reproduce the graph in Excel?

I am afraid not

3. Also, very often, when more than 1 panel cut has been made, the results are not updated anymore (i.e. changing MXX to MYY to NX doesn't produce different graphs / indicated values). This is even the case when only one of the panel cuts is ticked. Is there another method to make the panel cuts refresh - apart from deleting all others?

Strange?!

Update your robot with all available service packs, update your graphics card driver...

Try 2013 version even in trial mode.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 4 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski

You need to select (highlight on the list) the cuts you want to change the display of results for first and then change e.g. MXX to MYY. The tick only indicates the cut you want to show the results for (visible / not visible).

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 7
Pedro.MQ
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Hi Rafal,

Is there any chance to export map results (from panel cut) using the API?

Thanks

Message 6 of 7
Pedro.MQ
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Hi Rafal,

Is there any chance to export map results (from panel cut) using the API?

Thanks

Message 7 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Pedro.MQ

It should be possible.
To create panelcut use RobotFeResultServer.PanelCuts

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report