Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of memory and linear load has been applied to the panel.

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
dawid.kuzma
772 Views, 6 Replies

Out of memory and linear load has been applied to the panel.

Hello everyone.

I'm during work in Robot 2013 with my diploma and I have the following two problems.
-During the design verification pops up a warning "linear load has been applied to the panel." From what I read here,  you can not find any other way than by observing the results of the calculations. So I wanted to enable the calculation but still pops up the error "out of memory", restart the robot, or raise the priority for robot.exe does not help. I have tried calculations on two computers (one of them has win7 32bit, 3GB of available RAM (4GB inches), intel quad core 2.33).
Calculations done already for a file with 5 winds and the dead weight appled.
Since it was impossible to do the calculations, I decided to calculate for the older file with a single wind and the weight on (here it pop uip warning about not applied load. In verification).Whan i enabled calcuations, everything  was nicely calculated and after calculations I turned verification .. problem of lack of application did not pop up.
My question is whether the first warning about the lack of application will pop up just before calculations, or should I look for it anyway, after the calculations?
Does anyone have any idea how to speed up the comp, or what to do with a Robot that calculate the design as I already had all the loads?

I wanted to attach my file in student version of Robot 2013 but it is in .rtd, i dont know in which other expan should i save the file, so i uploaded it on external serw:
http://www.speedyshare.com/FkmCX/AltusObcWiatr.rtd

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: dawid.kuzma

I have tried calculations on two computers (one of them has win7 32bit, 3GB of available RAM (4GB inches), intel quad core 2.33).

Is the second with any 64 bit system?

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 7
dawid.kuzma
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

No, both 32bit. But dont know speed and memory of the second one, it's my friends

Message 4 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda

So I wanted to enable the calculation but still pops up the error "out of memory", restart the robot, or raise the priority for robot.exe does not help. I have tried calculations on two computers (one of them has win7 32bit, 

I do not see any problem with lack of memory on 64 bit system 8(+) GB RAM.

Unfortunately we do not have less powerful machines.

HINT for out of memory message:

- mesh panels

- freeze meshes,

- run model generation only

- save model

- close robot

- start it again and load the saved model

- set multithreaded solver

- run calculations without model generation

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda

Dawid

-During the design verification pops up a warning "linear load has been applied to the panel." 

After correct meshing of model you will see that loads are not applied on claddings 

5009to5229By20 5251to5359By12  due to wrong direction. I have changed it onto Jednokierunkowy X in corrected file here : http://wtrns.fr/AXS19jZC3CR6w2d

Rafal Gaweda
Message 6 of 7
dawid.kuzma
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

thanku You for help.
 Calc are done.

Btw. Multithreaded solver caused Error nr. 5000, incorrect data. But after changing it to Automaticaly it was all ok.

Message 7 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda

Btw. Multithreaded solver caused Error nr. 5000, incorrect data. But after changing it to Automaticaly it was all ok.

OK. Rozwazylbym zmiane komputera na taki z 64 bitowym systemem i dolozylbym 4 GB RAM.

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report