Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ODBC -- call failed

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
sergey.churilov
322 Views, 2 Replies

ODBC -- call failed

I am still using the old RM 20.1.5 with a hasp usb dongle.

I did fresh install on Windows 7 32-bit laptop computer and after clicking on the template window, the program issues "ODBC -- call failed".

After that the program freezes and can be terminated from task manager only.

This is the first time I receive such message after 7 years of using the program.

On my office computer (Win 7 64-bit) the program works flawlessly for 2+years.

Can you help me?

P.S. I know I need to update to ARSA2015, but I particularly like this version, since there is support for my language 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

EDIT:

I tried to reinstall the RM program, but I also uninstalled all sentinel and safenet drivers for Win 7 that I previously installed in order the usb protection to be functional.

Now, the usb dongle software cannot be installed correctly. I did try with many drivers from Safenet web site, but nothing works.

I cannot remember what driver I installed previously (I solved this after 3 hours of work).

I just remember that in Device Manager>USB Controllers>SafeNet Inc. USB Key>Update Driver I located the driver manually by 'picking from a list of device driver on my computer".

In the model list there were: SafeNet Inc. USB Key and Aladdin HASP. I selected Aladin and the dongle was correctly configured.

Now there is only SafeNet Inc. USB Key. The driver version is 6.60 from 25/07/2013.

Any suggestions?

Message 3 of 3

Hi Sergey,

I'm sorry but we are no longer able to support old versions of Robot which don't have Autodesk protection system. 

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report